At Hearing Wellness Solutions, your safety has always been our number one priority. With Covid-19 emerging in our backyard, it’s important you know the steps we are taking to make sure you don’t experience any interruptions in your service without compromising your health and wellbeing.
Here is what we are doing:
- Temperature Testing our employees, patients, and third party vendors upon entry to the office. Anyone showing signs of illness or fever will be not be permitted entry into the office
- We will continue the use of medical grade sterilizing products on all communal surfaces, in addition to our medical equipment.
- Pre-screening patients and staff before entering the office for any signs of illness including but not limited to: fever, shortness of breath, chills, gastrointestinal distress, etc.
- We’re requiring you wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. Our team will continue the use of masks and gloves to help keep you safe.
- Patients will be staggered, and only one patient will be permitted in the office at a time. The door will remain locked to prevent walk-ins or overlapping. Patients will be asked to remain in their car until their provider comes to retrieve them.
- Curbside service will continue for patients who would prefer to remain in their car, or for most basic services such as hearing aid cleanings and repairs.
- Social distancing between patients and providers will continue as much as possible. We have reorganized our consultation area to allow for appropriate distance during appointments.
What to expect when contacting our office:
If you are needing a cleaning, repair, or supplies:
- We will continue to keep these services curbside. We are asking that you call and schedule a time you would like to come by to pick up supplies, or to have your hearing aids serviced. Please park in one of our conveniently labeled parking spots and call from your vehicle when you have arrived. If you do not have a cell phone, please let us know at the time of scheduling your appointment and we will keep an eye out for you.
- If you have arrived at our office without an appointment, you will notice our doors are remaining locked. This is to encourage social distancing, and to keep patients and staff safe. Please return to your vehicle and call our office. If you do not have a cell phone, you will notice a new doorbell! Please ring the doorbell and step six feet away from the front door.
- If we are servicing your hearing aids, or bringing you supplies to your vehicle, please do not be alarmed that we will continue the use of masks, face shields, eye protection, and gloves.
If you are needing a hearing test, hearing aid evaluation, or reprogramming:
- We will start accepting these appointments in May on a very limited basis. They will be heavily staggered throughout the day, with ample time to sterilize before and after the patient.
- If you or a member of your household has experienced a persistent cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or run a fever in the last 14 days, we will need to postpone or reschedule your appointment for two weeks.
- If you or a member of your household has worked in a facility or been in close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case, we will need to reschedule your appointment for a minimum of two weeks.
- You will be encouraged to wear a mask.
At this time, we would ask that if it is necessary for you to bring a guest, that you limit it to one guest. We've loved meeting your families over the years, and we know it won't be long before we can welcome everyone back. However, at this time it is critical for us to put your safety and our safety first.